Me with You – Day Intensive
Do you feel like you’re going in circles, unable to break free of limiting mindsets?
Are you exhausted by trying to figure out your next steps on your own?
Do you want an unbiased ear to listen to your idea or plan before you make your final decision?
Do you need help to develop your business plan?
Are you feeling unclear, overwhelmed or uncertain about what to do next?
‘Me with You” is exactly that, 3 whole hours where YOU talk, I listen, we explore, and then we strategise, all without any interruption! “Me with YOU” working on what keeps you up at night.
You get 3 hours building your business in-person (with a 30 minutes lunch break). That’s two and a half full hours working on you or your business, getting clear and strategic on what you want.
We spend time working on any of the following areas:
- Clarity (what you want to do for your business)
- Ideal client strategy (how to figure out who your ideal client is and how to attract them)
- Service or product development (determining what to create and how to get it out into the world)
- Managing clients (how to set expectations and monitor your deliverables)
- Personal Productivity (How to get more done in less time)
- Idea development (using various tools to develop your idea into a business)
You decide what you need to focus on and we’ll work on getting you move forward.
All three hours, are dedicated to YOU!
What you get:
- 3 hours uninterrupted
- A lovely lunch
- An action plan plus
- A 20-minute follow-up call within 1-2 weeks of your session
- Plus 2 follow-up emails for support following the Me with You Day Intensive, for any questions that may arise.
All this for the investment of £350, (price does not include lunch costs and any travel costs incurred are covered by you).
Please note: I’m only available to work with those who are as committed to putting in the work to achieve their success and personal development as I am, you must want it more for yourself .
Only 2 spots available each month, grab one now before it’s gone. Book today!!!
Our focus is our future and what we focus on will multiply in our life. — David DeNotaris