Tiers of Discovery Programme – Process (T4)
Tier 4 working through your business process – everything we do in business, involves a process. Working through this tier helps you to identify what processes you have in place for your business.
4 sessions over 2 months – up to 50mins per session
In stock (can be backordered)
Tier 4 working through your process – everything we do, as an individual or in business, involves a process. Working through this tier helps you to identify what processes you have in place for your business.
The majority of information you come across can be quite generic. What you need is specific, personalized support to aid your understanding and business development. Getting your business to the next level requires seeing it from a different perspective.
As your Business Strategist, I will work with you to
- identify your strengths
- gain clarity on your business vision, customers and/or products/services
- provide solutions for any blind spots
- gain a better understanding of your processes
- learn how to make your systems more reliable and results-focused
- gain new customers/clients and achieve personal successes
- refine your skills and guide your decisions
- utilise your resources and save time and money
- help you identify opportunities and
- develop strategies to take your business to the next stage
This tier is focused on developing your business, no matter what stage of the life cycle you are at – idea development (creating process), launch (starting out), growth (past break-even), maturity (market saturation/need to reinvent), or decline (time to let go).
What I enjoy about this tier is working with you to create a map to show the series of steps your business uses to operate.
The package includes 4 sessions over 2 months, each session lasting up to 50mins plus an AAMP session (40mins) up to 3 months after you have completed the tier.
You will start seeing new solutions and achieve greater success in your business.
This tier is for you if:
- you need to improve your business in areas that you might have overlooked.
- you need valuable insight that will help you develop long-term and short-term goals and strategies
- you need to implement systems to help your business operate more effectively
- you have a business idea and need to brainstorm and bounce through your ideas to move forward
- you are not seeing the results you want in your business
- you need a fresh perspective and unique insight to broaden your awareness
Once you have made a payment, please go ahead and book your first session by clicking here.
“Every business needs a Business Strategist at some point” – Michelle Omo-Olaye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.